A Bit About Community Value Alliance (CVA)
CVA at its core helps those that help others in our community. By bringing top-notch talent to those that can not normally afford to do so allows them to concentrate on their mission and be that much more successful in their actions. In addition, a good majority of our members volunteer and give to these and other causes, further benefitting the community.
Dan is a financial professional who has held senior level and consulting positions in the industry with a specialty in accounting and shared services.
Owning a business isn’t always about the passion that started it – but it can be with O|Miga powering your office.
From accounting and finance to human resources, payroll to records management, we handle the aspects of your operations you don’t enjoy, so you can focus what you do best to grow your business. Give it to us and it’s done.
Pursue what you love. Achieve greatness. O|Miga takes care of the rest.
Jim has spent over 30 years in the corporate world developing a career that has spanned several major corporations including John Deere, American Airlines, Reuters, Stone Carlie, an architectural firm and several consulting firms. He has held the titles of Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President of Facilities for North and South America, Vice President of Client Services, Director of Reengineering & TQM, Director of Human Resources, Senior Manager of Consulting Services, Manager of IdeAAs In Action and Corporate Administrator for two cost reduction programs for all North American factories.
Jim has two publications to his credit; Reviewing the Effectiveness of your Suggestion System and Creative Thinking Seminar, both published by N.A.S.S. in Chicago, Illinois. He was co-editor of the popular Legal Guidelines for Suggestion Systems, which he has presented in a workshop series for numerous organizations.
A few of Jim’s honors include:
- Founders Award Recipient – for his work in the field of Employee Involvement (one of only 20 people in the United States to receive this honor)
- President of the National Association of Suggestion Systems
- Founder and first President of the Midwest Chapter of N.A.S.S. located in Moline, Illinois. Co-founder of the Central States Chapter of N.A.S.S. located in Tulsa
- Received Certification and elected to the Board of Examiners for the Oklahoma Quality Award Foundation
- Appointed to the Governor’s Quality Council for the State of Oklahoma by Governor David Walters
- Appointed to the Board of Examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
- Chairman for Section 1409 of the American Society for Quality Control in Tulsa
- Appointed an Examiner for the Excellence in Missouri Foundation and also served as a Judge for the Team Quality Award
- Co-Founder of the PeopleSoft Regional User Group in St. Louis
- Co-Founder of ExecLink “Executives helping Executives” in St Louis
- Co-founder and President of Business Development Team in St Louis
Jim has developed and presented workshops, speeches and panel discussions to professional and civic groups as well as companies covering thirteen states within the U.S., Canada, Australia, Europe and Saudi Arabia. He has belonged to, or participated in, twenty-three civic and professional organizations at either a local, state or national level.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University. He is also is recognized as a Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute, Certified Manager of Suggestions Systems (CMSS) by N.A.S.S., as well as an Able Toastmaster Gold (ATM) from Toastmasters International.
Alliance Technologies, LLC is committed to providing world-class managed services, network solutions and staffing & consulting solutions to our customers.
CEO, President, and senior executive with over 25 years of experience; 15 years of leadership experience and success in growing the size, effectiveness, and financial stability of software development and technology firms. Proven track record in leading change and driving learning within diverse organizational cultures in both private and public companies. Extensive experience in strategic planning and leading teams in achieving results.
Expertise includes business planning, creating marketing and sales strategies, assessing resource and infrastructure requirements, using data to get results, project leadership, and corporate governance. Frequent mentor, speaker, and writer. Passionate about social engagement having served as President of Missouri Venture Forum and American Marketing Association St. Louis.
Twenty-five year senior executive career highlights include growing small businesses, creating successful start-up enterprises, raising capital, and turning around floundering companies.
Covenant Technology Partners specializes in helping our clients plan their investments in technology, design and implement solutions that drive competitive advantage, and manage critical projects to successful return. Founded in 2004, Covenant Technology Partners, LLC has been one of the leading information technology consulting firms in St. Louis for over 11 years. We focus on maximizing the value of Microsoft technologies and remain an esteemed Microsoft Partner.